USER INTERFACE SWITCHES BUILT TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS
No project is the same. We start by listening to what you need for your custom membrane switches.
MEMBRANE SWITCH LAYERS
Our knowledge in substrate selection and durable print methods
helps to ensure your custom membrane switches will not fail.
- Custom Graphic Overlay – Top layer that operators will interact with, screen or digitally printed.
- Overlay Adhesive – Acrylic adhesive that bonds overlay to spacer.
- Spacer – Creates a separation between the overlay and circuit layer, for the placement of LEDs and domes or non-tactile switches.
- Circuit Layer – Conductive and nonconductive inks screen printed on flexible polyester material. This layer also holds the LEDs and metal dome switches.
- Membrane Adhesive – Bonds the circuit layer to the machine’s enclosure, panel, housing, or to a support layer.
- Support Layer – Optional layer that provides protection and support.
LoCATED IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST
The prototyping process can be time consuming and expensive.
Having a local partner matters.
- Mid-Market Focus – We prioritize start-ups and mid-sized companies that need custom solutions, rapid response, flexibility and in-person conferencing.
- Quick Turnaround – We have a nimble team to provide a fast turn around on prototype changes. When going through the iterative process of prototyping, location matters.
- Personal Attention – Our clients are our partners and we value long-term relationships. With 90 years as an industry leader means strong vendor relationships, financial stability, inventory management and proven work-flow solutions.
- Industrial Printing Experts – Our 24,000 sq ft facility is well equipped to deliver large orders on time and to provide inventory support so that your production line is never held up by your graphic elements.
- Innovative Solutions – On order-intake, we’ll ask questions and we’ll listen to your needs. Our Customer Service and Engineering teams collaborate to assure that you are provided with the most current innovation that our industry can offer.