JOIN OUR TEAM
Cole Graphic Solutions, Inc. – Outside Sales Representative
Cole Graphic Solutions, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a high-energy and goal-oriented Sales Representative. Our Sales Representatives combine direct sales, marketing and account management to provide comprehensive graphic solutions for our clientele.
We offer the ideal candidate an opportunity to grow and evolve their careers while working in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment. Previous sales experience is a must. Experience with functional printing and graphics is preferred, although Cole Graphic Solutions is willing to train the right candidate and with us, you can make a difference.
Cole Graphic Solutions is a family owned business that has been operating for over 90 years. With 30 employees, Cole Graphic Solutions utilizes the latest in screen print technology to manage, produce, and distribute graphics to coffee, automotive, medical, forestry, OEM, and construction industries.
Visit our website to see examples of our clients and our work: https://www.colegraphicsolutions.com
- Build and establish new business relationships
- Actively strengthen one-on-one relationships with buyers
- Identify/create new business opportunities with existing client base
- Develop and implement marketing and client outreach initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with your clients to bring new ideas and solutions
- Provide extraordinary customer service throughout the sales and production process
- 6 months to 2 years of successful business to business sales experience in print or similar environment
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Great communication skills
- Competitive, persistent and eager to achieve results
- Confidence, enthusiasm and an ability to persuade and influence others
- The most attractive salary/commission plan in the industry
- Uncapped growth potential
- Comprehensive benefit package including a 401k
- A financially stable, employee focused environment that serves as the foundation for a successful, long term career
A Successful Employee will:
- Work well with team members
- Show a history of learning on the job
- Be motivated to exceed expectations
Years of Experience
Minimum 1-2 Years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.