PRECISION DIE CUTTING
COMPONENTS FOR ELECTRONICS
Customized parts produced for your specific application
Why COLE GRAPHIC SOLUTIONS
Our experience in electronics means we can deliver to your exacting standards every time.
- Capacity. We leverage our state-of-the-art, 24,000 sq ft facility to turn large orders quickly and provide responsive fulfillment services.
- Expertise. With an average tenure of more than 10 years, our Production and Engineering teams are highly skilled and invested in your success.
- Engineering. Our solutions team knows that each client and project is unique. We listen, and engineer products to your specifications, while helping you achieve cost savings and economies of scale.
- Quality. Engineering, Quality, and Production Teams collaborate throughout all processes to ensure that your quality tolerances are achieved.
- Reliability. 90 years as an industry leader means deep knowledge, strong vendor relationships, financial stability, inventory management, and proven workflow solutions.
We continually innovate to advance what is possible with precision components
Precision Die Cutting
Reduced process variability – Precise / consistent / repeatable
Quick turnaround, prototyping
Option to laminate adhesive, single or double sided
During the die cutting process, CGS can laminate materials with pressure sensitive adhesive cut to a zone, leaving portions exposed for backlighting or allowing filters/vents free to breathe.
Ability to durably print any customer facing graphics/interface
Slitting/Back-Scoring for easy removal